Thursday, February 8, 2007

Taking Stock of Your Work

-I think I told my story very well.
-I did especially well on describing details so the reader can really picture what is going on in my story.
-I think I should have gave more detail to make my story a little bit longer.
- I went off of what I could remember from the night that I learned how to pronounce "sew"
-I began writing my first draft then i went back to it revised it and fixed it and made it into a final draft.
-I took the advise my peer editor gave me and used it to fix my story for the better, so that it would be more appealing to the reader.
-I don't know if I would change anything about how I went about doing my essay, I think I did a great job with details and I aslo like how i actually started days in advance instead of the night before to write my essay.

No comments: