Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Minor Character
I think my favorite minor charcter in this novel was Marcus. Marcus was my favorite because for years no one understood him and why he cried so much, when in reality it was very simple to figure him out. He was killed by his own mother and i think he wanted everyone to know how he really died. I believe he wanted to let everyone know how he really died and who did it to him, he just didn't know how to tell them so he cried and screamed. He was a little baby he wanted someone to comfort him and for years no one could figure out how to make him stop until William came. William was a miss inderstood character and so was marcus I think thats why they had a connection. I think now that Finch knows what really happned to Marcus that he will be able to lighten and finally get out of the grave yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment